Friday, March 27, 2009

Frantically Writing

Just because I haven't posted in a while doesn't mean I haven't been writing quite frantically over the last few days. Since returning from the second theatre tour trip (more on that in another post), I've been pecking away at the article due (now mid-April), and preparing vigorously for the talk and workshop I'm doing at the invitation of a fellow blogger. The workshop I feel quite confident about, though I haven't done much formal prep: I still have a great number of ideas to draw from a good bit of prose already produced and going to press. The talk is another matter, for even with an hour+ to work with, I'm finding that I might be running short on space/time, not to mention some potential difficulty working with A/V (I'll be juggling three DVDs, plus a couple of YouTube clips.

Willow is taking a much needed break this weekend (since she's had the kids alone 2 weekends in a row, and will have them alone for two more stretches over the next two weeks), and so I'm writing and watching film clips and talking notes and maybe producing a powerpoint or even a powerpoint-y blog, all in between playing with the kids, feeding the kids, reading to the kids, etc.

Keep your fingers crossed...it's gonna be a fun weekend.

No comments: