- There are now seven adults and three toddlers in our house.
- The bedroom for one of the adults was recently an empty room with very badly scuffed white paint on the walls.
- The rest of the house is very big and needed to be cleaned for the impending arrival of all of these people.
- Also groceries.
- There was all of that grading to do that I bitched about in my last post.
- There is the little matter of that search committee that had two phone interviews scheduled for today.
- The two toddlers, Rambunctious and Imperia, were here the whole time, and take up some energy.
- I'm prepping for that presentation at that conference.
- I've got a book review done, which, while the book is read, and the outline is done, is outlined like this: para 1: Intro. para 2: book's intro. para 3: part one. para 4: part two. and so on.
- And this is the one that's actually kind of serious: Willow was in a car accident today that did no permanent harm, but did break her arm in two places requiring surgery to put in titanium hardware, so while my day sucked because I was waiting in hospital rooms and talking on the phone to various people I had no desire to talk to, her day sucked a lot worse. And the accident wasn't even her fault. Did I mention the number of people in our house?
Friday, December 22, 2006
What's Going On
I posted last a week ago, and haven't posted since, because: