Friday, October 26, 2007

Up for Air

For whatever reason (read: my stupid lack of foresight in syllabus planning), I had about five batches of papers and exams to grade over a three and a half week period in October. Exploding Head month and all. That and all kinds of other stuff was going on, including the writing of that there speech below, which oddly had me freaked out.

Anyway, the worst is past for a bit, as I only have three batches of stuff to grade in November, and two of them come in right before a long Thanksgiving break ("What I am I thankful for this year? [expansively] These Papers!").

Long and short: a little more blogging and commenting. Then again the search committee I'm on has its deadline next week. Guess I should start using that free time to read applications.

No comments: