Sunday, December 23, 2007

A Blogger Resurfaces

Perhaps it was the fact that the exploding head phenomenon of October extended right into November and through finals, and perhaps it was the fact that my writing deadlines are now looming so heavily that I have no choice but to actually write, or maybe it's the fact that my sister's graduation and commissioning ceremony (more on that later) had my family celebrating Christmas together on the 17th, but suffice it to say, blogging hasn't been in the cards lately. But maybe, just maybe, that will change. I'll try to start catching up on the 600+bloglines posts, and maybe commenting on blogs again, and maybe I'll meet some new bloggers at MLA whose blogs I'll check out more regularly. Anyway, here's to better blogging in the new year!

No comments: