Saturday, February 03, 2007

Random Bullets of Snow Day

I've not had time to post lately, which means of course that I have about fifty things to blog about. So let this be a post about what's coming up:

  • My lunch with Gerald Graff and Cathy Birkenstein Graff,

  • My reaction to reading the Tony-Award-winning play, History Boys,

  • The evangelical tract I was given in the Rec Center the other day, entitled, Sissy?,

  • The evaluation letters I received from the Evaluation Committee and from the chair,

  • The prospect of having to room with one of my students in London,

  • The pros and cons of unit exams vs. cumulative midterms and exams,

  • A book idea I have about the masculinity of self destruction,
That and SO. MUCH. MORE!

Stay tuned, and let me know what you want to hear first...

.

2 comments:

Tenured Radical said...

OK --I'll start. Evaluation letters. I promise to be 100% supportive.

TR

undine said...

Also, the prospect of having to room with a student and how you plan to avoid it.